The IBM Software Development Kit for Linux on Power (SDK) is a free, Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The SDK integrates C/C++ source development with the Advance Toolchain, Post-Link Optimization, and classic Linux performance analysis tools, including Oprofile, Perf and Valgrind.
[ Updated 17 April 2015 ]
The IBM SDK for Linux on Power provides you with:
The IBM SDK for Linux on Power package includes:
- IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power integration, Versions 7.1-3 and 8.0-3
- IBM SDK for Linux on Power, Version 1.7.0
- Feedback Directed Program Restructuring (FDPR), Version 5.6.2-6d
- Pthread Monitoring tool for Linux on Power (pthread-mon), Version 0.5.10-1
- IBM SDK Java Technology Edition Version 7.1-2.10
- IBM POWER8 Functional Simulator
Supported Linux distributions
The following Linux distributions are currently supported for 64-bit IBM Power Systems.