This document contains the Addons package for use with applications developed using the IBM XL Fortran for Linux, V13.1 compiler.
The Addons package contains files that may be required by some third-party applications. Only download and install the Utilities package if instructed by your application provider.
Operating system (one of):
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 (RHEL 5.5)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 6 (RHEL 6)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Service Pack 2 (SLES 10 SP2)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Service Pack 1 (SLES 11 SP1)
- You can use any of the IBM Power Systems servers that support the Linux distributions. For a complete list of the IBM Power Systems servers, see:
- 65 Mb
Refer to the README file for installation instructions.
Terms and Conditions
By downloading, installing, copying, accessing or using this software you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the License Agreement. Please review the License Agreement and License Information documents prior to proceeding with download or installation.
The Addons package, addons.13.1.2.linux_ppc.tar.gz, contains the following files:
Note: xlsmp.lib rpm has been added to this update.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
The IBM XL Fortran for Linux, V13.1 Addons are not supported as a stand-alone product.
If you suspect a problem with these Fortran Addons while using them with a third-party application, contact your application provider for support.
Full support (installation, defect support, and general questions) for these Fortran Addons is available as part of the software maintainance agreement for the XL Fortran Compilers.
|Software Development||XL Fortran for Linux||Runtime||Linux on Power systems||13.1||Not Applicable|