SFTP Server resume functionality is not working as per the standard after applying 4320, 4321 or 4322 patches
When sending in a file via SFTP into GIS, if the SFTP client connection is dropped during file transmission the partially transmitted file is committed to the mailbox and routed when the mailbox routing rules run. When the SFTP client reconnects, it is unable to use resume, so it re-sends the entire file. When the second transmission completes, the entire file is committed to the mailbox and routed when the mailbox routing rules run the next time.
- SFTP ‘resume’ functionality does not work as per SFTP standard after a client connection is dropped because the partial file is no longer available in the GIS staging area as the partial file has been committed to the GIS mailbox. Thus, the new client connection restarts the transmission.
- Duplicate files are routed through the system (partial file from first connection plus entire file from second connection).
Resolving the problem
If you downloaded and installed any of patches 4320, 4321, or 4322 but do not use SFTP, you do not need to take any further action on this issue.
If you downloaded and installed 4320, 4321, or 4322 and use SFTP, you must apply a hotfix to resolve this issue.
For Gentran Integration Suite, Release 4.3 Build 4320
* You must be on the latest patch: patch_GIS_4320_BR99999_202633_204102.jar
* Download and apply si_43_build_4320_generic_hotfix_1.jar
For Gentran Integration Suite, Release 4.3 Build 4321
* You must be on the latest patch: patch_GIS_4321_BR99999_203888_204086.jar
* Download and apply si_43_build_4321_generic_hotfix_1.jar
For Gentran Integration Suite, Release 4.3 Build 4322
* You must be on the latest patch: si_43_build_4322.jar (4322)
* Download and apply si_43_build_4322_generic_hotfix_1.jar
|Commerce||Sterling B2B Integrator||Adapters|
Adapters - SFTP
216111, 216116, 216137
4320_1, 4321_1, 4322_1