IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java - Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer can help you diagnose memory management and garbage collection problems in your Java applications. It allows you to see graphical and tabular displays of GC and memory usage data over time.
IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java - Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer is a verbose GC data visualizer that
- parses and plots IBM verbose GC logs and -Xtgc output
- provides graphical display of a wide range of verbose GC data values and it supports optthruput, optavgpause, gencon and balanced GC modes.
- has report, raw log, tabulated data and graph views
- can save data to HTML reports, jpeg images, or .csv files (for export to spreadsheets)
- can view and compare multiple logs
New features in version 2.6 include:
- Analysis and tuning recommendations for balanced mode
- Recommendations to suggest when to switch to balanced mode
|Application Servers||Runtimes for Java Technology||Debugging Tools|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server|