Cannot start the Process Engine Component Manager (CM) adaptors when the private JRE keystore password used by the CM is changed.
After the user changed the private JRE keystore password, they could not start CM adaptors.
When trying to configure the https connection for Content URI in the Component Manager Process Task Manager (PTM) after the CM private JRE keystore password has been changed, get the following similar errors reported in the PTM CM console:
java.lang.Exception: com.filenet.api.exception.EngineRuntimeException: FNRCA0031E: API_UNABLE_TO_USE_CONNECTION: The URI for server communication cannot be determined from the connection object...
IBMKeyManager: Problem accessing key store java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
The private JRE keystore password used by the Component Manager is changed from its default changeit password.
Resolving the problem
To get CM to work with the new keystore password, you need to do the following:
- Edit ...\Router\taskman.properties
- Add TaskManager.VMFlags=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=<pw> -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=<pw>
- Perform the following to each CM instance :
- select the connection point related CM, under the 'ComponentManagers' node
- go into the 'Advanced' tab for the CM
- in the JRE Parameters, add the following:
- -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=<pw> -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=<pw>
More support for:
Software version: 5.0
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1505196
Modified date: 2011-10-10