I have installed SPSS for Windows. When I launch the software, I encounter the following errors:
The current license does not permit this job to continue.
Error # 2072
There was an unanticipated problem with the license for this product.
This command not executed.
Specific symptom number: 25
What is the problem?
Resolving the problem
The above error is generated when the logged-in account has three consecutive exclamation points in its name. This problem has been filed with SPSS Development. In the meantime, you can correct the problem by renaming the account. To do so, please do the following:
1. If you aren't already, please login with Administrator privileges to the machine
2. Right click "My Computer' and select "Manage" from the context menu
3. On the left side, expand System Tools->Local Users and Groups->Users
4. On the right side, locate your account, right-click the account name and choose "Rename"
5. Rename the account and press Enter