IBM Cognos TM1 Diagnostic
This diagnostic retrieves system and TM1 product specific information.
Run this diagnostic to gather TM1 logs, files, and other pertinent system information which will provide assistance in resolving TM1 issues.
- To quickly gather system information
- To automatically gather and attach .lic, .log, .ini, .pro and other relevant files
- To allow user to gather and attach files such as screen captures
Summary of Information Collected
- OS type and version
- Total physical memory
- TM1 Processes
- Software version information for Microsoft Excel and IBM Lotus Notes
- License file
- User configuration files
- Admin server logs
- TM1 Microsoft Excel service logs
- Database directory files
- IBM Cognos BI files
- Web configuration files
- User specified files
- From a Microsoft Windows DOS command, run the batch file “execute_IBMCognosTM1.bat” or execute_IBMCognosTM1_10.bat
- This is the recommended way, as progress statements will be displayed in the command window.
- Run the jar file by double-clicking on the batch file “execute_IBMCognosTM1.bat” or "execute_IBMCognosTM1_10.bat".
- The diagnostic will run in the background.
- Progress statements will not be displayed.
- The result window will appear when the diagnostic is finished.
To download this tool please contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
To download this tool or for any other questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page.
Translate this page: