The Virtual I/O Server 2.1 VIOS 22.214.171.124-FP24-SP01 IZ91190 Interim Fix Readme
Readme file for: VIOS 126.96.36.199 IZ91190 Interim Fix
Product/Component Release: 2.1
Update Name: VIOS 188.8.131.52-FP24-SP01 IZ91190 Interim Fix
Fix ID: VIOS_184.108.40.206_IZ91190
Publication Date: 10 May 2011
Last modified date: 10 May 2011
Log in to VIOS as padmin , and then follow these steps, entering the specified commands.
- Run the following command to check the IOSLEVEL
If the command output shows any level other than 220.127.116.11-FP-24 SP01, do not install the fix.
- Create a directory to store the fix package, change directories to the new directory, and then download the package from Fix Central.
$ mkdir <directory_name >
- Commit previous updates by running the following command:
$ updateios -commit
- Next, apply the update by running the following command
$ updateios -accept -install -dev <directory_name>
- The interim fix installation process produces output of the "Operation summary" of the updateios command. This output includes an installation preview; a prompt to continue installation; output of the command processing; and a final report of the installation of the interim fix(es).
Follow the prompts during during command processing to install the interim fix(es).
- Check for installed interim fixes by entering the following command.
You should see your fix listed in the command output. The update is then complete.
List of fixes
Interim Fix IZ91190 for VIOS for IOSLEVEL 18.104.22.168-FP24 SP01
After installation of VIOS FP 24 SP 1, 802.3ad EtherChannels that are real adapters of SEA don't correctly process inbound LACPDUs anymore. Because of this issue, the EtherChannel remains at Negotiating and does not go into Aggregated . With this level of code the EtherChannel remains closed for all application communication.
Document change history
|Date||Description of change|
More support for:
Virtual I/O Server
Reference #: 00000435
Modified date: 2011-05-10