This IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager (TSAM) extension delivers cloud cost management capability by enhancing the integration, reporting and services between Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager (TUAM) and TSAM.
This IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager
(TSAM) extension delivers cloud cost management capability by enhancing the integration, reporting and services between Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager (TUAM) and
TSAM. The extension allows cloud users to view historical invoice reports that show the charges associated with each project.
The extension also contains four new service offerings that are available in the TSAM self-service user interface for cloud administrators and users.
- Add Offering to Subscription service offering - enables cloud administrators to select the TUAM offering that they want to generate RateGroups and RateCodes for. They can either select an existing subscription or enter the name of a new subscription with the desired currency that is used to instantiate the offering.
- Subscribe Customer service offering - enables cloud administrators to select an existing subscriptions registered in TUAM and then associate any TSAM Customers they want with that subscription. Once associated with a subscription, the customer is then subject to that subscription's rates.
- View Rates service offering - enables cloud users to view rate values for a selected offering. The dimensions of that offering are displayed in the TSAM self-service user interface. The user chooses the dimensions of the offering to view and a table is displayed in the user interface containing the rate values. The cloud user can also compare the rate values for a chosen dimension in the user interface.
- The Estimate Charges service offering - can be used to see what it would cost to run a new project in the Cloud. The Estimate Charges calculator can be used to determine what a project will cost for a duration such as hour, day, week or 30 days. It can also be used to see what the effect of changing the resources used by a existing project will do to the overall cost.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
To report a problem with deploying the download file from this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM / Tivoli support channel listed at IBM Directory of worldwide contacts.
To open a support request, use the product listed under the "IBM Products integration works with" section of the "Details" tab that indicates the main product the integration works with. Inform the solution integration was downloaded from the ISM Library providing the title of the integration and the related product.
You can also append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the IBM Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
Specific support information for this integration may follow:
The following are required for this piece of Integration Software:
- IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager - v7.2.2
- IBM® Tivoli® Usage and Accounting Manager v7.3 Fixpack 2