These reports are developed to show different performance monitoring aspects of Microsoft SQL Server.
SQL Server Agent reports are designed to meet the following business requirements:
- Provide a one-stop solution for performance reporting of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Provide the availability details of SQL Servers and databases in the current SQL environment.
- Provide resource utilization details of SQL Server over a period of time.
- Provide drill-down from Performance/Utilization reports into details; enable root-cause analysis through visual navigation.
- Provide reports for following agent and target servers
|Agent Name||Target Servers|
|IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft SQL Server Agent||Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008|
This solution contains reports for both the 6.2 IF1 and 6.2.2 Agent.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Data Warehouse Proxy Agent
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Warehouse Summarization and Pruning Agent
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft SQL Server Agent 6.2.2
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Fix Pack 10 or later, V8.2 Fix Pack 3 or later, V9.1 and fix packs , V9.5
- Oracle V9.2, 10g Release 1 and 10g Release 2
- SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1