These reports are developed to show different performance monitoring aspects of Microsoft IIS agent.
Microsoft IIS Agent reports are designed to meet the following business requirements:
- Performance of sites configured in IIS.
- Memory utilization by sites.
- Data and file transfer performance for sites.
- Request statistics for sites.
- Number of connection and logon attempts for sites.
- Events and logs generated during processing requests.
- Availability for server and site states in percentage.
- Provide reports for following agent and server versions-
|Agent Name||Target Servers|
|IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft IIS Server Agent|| Microsoft IIS Server 6.0 and 7.0|
This solution contains reports for both the 6.2 IF1 and 6.2.2 Agent.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring
IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Data Warehouse Proxy Agent
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Warehouse Summarization and Pruning Agent
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft IIS Server Agent 6.2.2
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Fix Pack 10 or later, V8.2 Fix Pack 3 or later, V9.1 and fix packs , V9.5
- Oracle V9.2, 10g Release 1 and 10g Release 2
- SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1