These reports are developed to show different performance monitoring aspects of Microsoft .NET framework.
Microsoft .NET Framework Agent reports are designed to meet the following business requirements:
- Provide a one-stop solution for performance reporting of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Provide the .NET Data provider connection details of ASP .NET Applications.
- Provide drill-down from Performance/ASP.NET Application reports into details; enable root-cause analysis through visual navigation.
- Provide the details of bad messages, security calls, and transactions for framework versions 3.0 and 4.0.
- Provide reports for following agent and framework version
| Agent Name
|IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft .NET Framework Agent 6.2.2||Framework Versions - .NET v1.1, v2.0, v3.0, and v4.0|
The legacy reports for version 6.2 IF1 are also available for download.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring
IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Data Warehouse Proxy Agent
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Warehouse Summarization and Pruning Agent
BM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft .NET Framework Agent 6.2.2
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Fix Pack 10 or later, V8.2 Fix Pack 3 or later, V9.1 and fix packs , V9.5
- Oracle V9.2, 10g Release 1 and 10g Release 2
- SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1