These reports are developed to show performance monitoring aspects of BizTalk Server.
Microsoft BizTalk Server Agent reports are designed to meet the following business requirements:
- Provide a one-stop solution for performance reporting of Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Provide the availability details of BizTalk Servers in the current BizTalk Server environment.
- Provide the details of message activity in different Adapters of BizTalk Server.
- Provide drill-down from availability/summary reports into details (operational reports), enable root-cause analysis through visual navigation
- Provide the performance of an adapter in BizTalk Server in terms of LOB Time over a period of time.
- Provide reports for following agent and server version
|Agent Name||BizTalk Server Versions|
|IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft BizTalk Server Agent||Microsoft BizTalk Servers 2004 and 2006, 2006 R2 or later|
This solution contains reports for the 6.2.2 and 6.2 IF1 releases of the Biztalk Agent.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring
IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Data Warehouse Proxy Agent
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Warehouse Summarization and Pruning Agent
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft BizTalk Server Agent 6.2.2
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Fix Pack 10 or later, V8.2 Fix Pack 3 or later, V9.1 and fix packs , V9.5
- Oracle V9.2, 10g Release 1 and 10g Release 2
- SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1