These reports are developed to show different performance monitoring aspects of Microsoft Active Directory Agent.
Microsoft Active Directory Agent Reports for use with Tivoli Common Reporting help user to answer the business question "How available are my systems in history?" These reports are developed to show different performance monitoring aspects of Microsoft Active Directory Agent.
Active Directory Agent reports are designed to meet the following business requirements:
- Replication Failure in Active directory domain.
- Gives information about Domain Controller, FSMO Servers, Replication Partners and sites.
- Authentication information in Active directory domain.
- DNS Performance.
- Load on Light weight directory protocol server.
- Replication latency in Active directory domain.
Reports are available for the 6.2IF1 and 6.2.2 versions of the agent.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server or later
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Data Warehouse Proxy Agent
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.1 FP1 Tivoli Warehouse Summarization and Pruning Agent
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications: Microsoft Active Directory Agent 6.2.2
- Database Support
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Fix Pack 10 or later, V8.2 Fix Pack 3 or later, V9.1 and fix packs , V9.5
- Oracle V9.2, 10g Release 1 and 10g Release 2
- SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1
- Tivoli Common Reporting (TCR) servers - V22.214.171.124, V126.96.36.199, V188.8.131.52 and , V1.3