Composite Workspaces for IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Microsoft Applications
Views: 490 | Referrals: 194
Last updated: Dec 12, 2008
This is a collection of 15 Composite Workspaces for support of the ITM for Microsoft Applications Solution.
The Composite Workspaces, when installed, will reside in the 'Windows Systems' level of the Physical Navigation Tree. To access the installed Composite Workspaces you will need to use the Physical Navigation Tree and expand the 'Enterprise' -> 'Windows Systems' tree node.
The Composite Workspaces installed at the 'Windows System' level of the Navigator Tree will exhibit the following behavior caveats. This is due to the Composite Workspaces being located at the Windows System Navigator node Level allowing all Windows Nodes to be made available for presentation.
The individual Composite Workspaces that will present additional Windows nodes are:
- Active Directory Server NTDS Utilization
- Active Directory Service Utilization
- Active Directory System Utilization
- SQL Server Logical Disk Bottleneck
- SQL Server Physical Disk Bottleneck
- SQL Server CPU Bottleneck
- Provide Cross Agent Workspaces to give the user an 'at a glance' or quick view of the current state and key resource consumption of MS Applications.
- Management Console operators (TEP Desktop or Web Portal) can make a quick assessment as to the current state of your MS Applications
- Agent situation investigation and analysis can be assisted with the views provided within the Composite Workspaces.
- Problem resolution for reported situations can be confirmed by using the Composite Workspaces to view MS Applications state and resource consumption.
- Listing of Available Workspaces
Consult the IBM Website for more information on IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Microsoft Applications.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring Version 6.2 Fix Pack 1 Base
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Microsoft Applications v6.1.2