This tool generates IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI)-based Discovery Library Adapters for IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM).
The Discovery Library Adapter Development Tool, DLADT, is used to create custom TDI based Discovery Library Adapters. DLADT reduces adapter delivery time and it helps in the development of custom discovery library adapters by:
- Providing a development environment that integrates TDI functionality and TADDM DLA development
- Reducing errors caused by manual editing of files
- Providing automated validation to identify common errors
- Providing templates of discovery library adapter customizations
- Allowing export and import of TDI based discovery library adapters
Consult the IBM Website for more information on Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager
This tool requires IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V6.1.1 for Windows to be installed. The TADDM IdML Connector (also available on OPAL) is required.