The IBM Service Management Toolbox Master Integration Guide provides a consolidated view of the set of ISM product, OPAL and other sources for tooling capabilities and content.
The IBM Service Management (ISM) Toolbox Master Integration Guide is a "one-stop-shop" for the complete picture of available ISM tooling. The guide provides a consolidated/centralized view and integration of ISM product, OPAL tooling, and content capabilities.
Items included in the guide are:
- Step-by-step how-to guides, cookbooks and best practice guidance
- References/links to tooling-related information and content available at a variety of sources
- Samples, information and enablement related to a variety of custom configuration and integration topics
The guide is published as a static web site. Included in the guide are search capabilities and an extensive glossary of terms.
Key content sections in this version include...
- Integrated publication with IBM Tivoli Unified Process (ITUP)
- Various reference pages for particular tools, providing links to product InfoCenters, RedBooks, OPAL, and other information.
- Quick-start guidance for basic configuration
- CMDB & Configuration Items best practices
- CMDB and CCMDB API integration
- Report development and customization
- Data federation and CCMDB
- Common Data Model (CDM) best practices guide
- Impact Analysis best practices
- Base Services integration framework capabilities
- Integration with Operational Management Products
- Launch-in-context configuration and examples
- Land-in-context configuration and examples
Consult the IBM Website for more information on Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
This Guide is a static web site. Documentation is in HTML and PDF files. The customer will need access to a web browser and PDF viewer.