These connectors facilitate the preparation of a Discovery Library Adaptor (DLA) or other Tivoli® Directory Integrator (TDI) product integrations that uses Tivoli® Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM).
IBM Tivoli® Directory Integrator (TDI) is a powerful data integration tool to synchronize and exchange data among application and directory sources. IBM Tivoli Application Discovery Dependency Manager (TADDM) is a product that stores data configuration item information and relationships. These connectors facilitate the use of working with TADDM using TDI.
Changes from previous release include:
- New Connectors to start the discovery process and add access entries
- Delete multiple CIs in one transaction
- Support for TDI v7
- Support for TADDM 7.1.2+ result set query API (old API deprecated)
- Support for returning values
- Nested CIs handled as nested entries in attribute values
- Support for combo box containing CI types in TDI v7
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
This download has been prepared and reviewed by IBM. It is offered "AS IS" to existing customers. Support is not provided for this download.
Append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) and Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI)
- Tivoli Directory Integrator v220.127.116.11 (or later) or v18.104.22.168 (or later)
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager v7.1.2 or later SDK