Through our anytime-anywhere approach, students are engaged in hands-on training exercises from any location. They also have the chance to participate in our hackathon, internship and job opportunities.
Through IBM's Official training, exams and certifications, teachers have an opportunity to improve their skills. Teachers excelling in the program will be considered for future training opportunities. They will receive up-to-date materials to deliver their courses.
Organizations adopting this program will have an opportunity not only to improve the skill of their employees but also increase their organization's demand in the IT Industry.
Employers who are registered on our program will have access to our graduate student's database and will be able to connect with our graduates for employment opportunities.
people are already enrolled in our program
IBM Skills Academy is an international program that is already available in different regions
You will be redirected to the IBM Skills Academy Contact Center.
This site will allow you to enter more details about your inquiry related to IBM Skills Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only the users that have been authorised to access the portal can sign in.
- How do I get authorisation to access the portal?
- If you belong to an institution registered in the program please contact your institution focal point.
- If you are not from an authorised institution, please refer to the contact us section to enroll your institution in the program or reach the IBM Skills Academy Help desk.
- What ID do I use to sign in?
- You must have a valid IBM id to sign in. Click here to register an IBM ID
- Will I get a certificate when I complete the course?
- You will get a certificate and a badge when you pass the Mastery exam at the end of the course.
- What kind of badges will I earn?
- We are offering different types of badges per Career Path. You can learn more about it here
- What kind of Careers can I sign up for?
- We have different Career Path offerings. You can learn more about it here
- I’m looking to hire students from your program, what should I do?
- We have a tool that you can use to connect with our graduates. Please contact us so we can get started.
- I’m an IBM Business Partner/Customer, Can I take the course?
- Each of the requirement has to be treated on its merit with a Business case. Please contact our Skills Academy Helpdesk to discuss the requirements.
- My name or email address is not correct
- Click here to update your IBM ID profile
- Why do I see the message "You are not registered for any course in IBM Skills Academy" after sign in?
- Please make sure that you are enrolled in a Career Path before signing in. (Contact your institution focal point to confirm your enrolment)
- If you are enrolled, try closing your browser and sign-in again.
- If issue still exists, please refer to the contact us section.
- I am having problems opening courses, playing videos or downloading files
- Visit the Prepare your system page to verify you have a supported browser and required plug-ins.
- I receive other errors trying to access IBM Skills Academy or course content
- Try completely closing your browser, wait a few minutes then try again.
- Contact technical support and provide a screen capture of the error you are seeing, plus your browser version, operating system version and a description of what you were trying to do when you received the error.
- Which platforms and browsers are supported?
- Check if your browser and platform is supported: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome on Windows; Safari on Mac, Ipad, Iphone; Chrome on Android tablets and smartphones.
- Visit the Prepare your system page to verify you have the required plug-ins.
- If you're still having technical issues, please contact our technical support and provide a screen shot of the error you are seeing, your browser version, operating system version and a description of what you were trying to do when you received the error.
- My progress bar is not updating even after I completed the course
- Please contact our technical support and provide a screen shot of the error you are seeing, your browser version, operating system version and a description of what you were trying to do when you received the error.
- I can’t download the flyer/abstract in the Careers Page
- Please contact our Skills Academy Helpdesk and provide a screen shot of the error you are seeing, your browser version, operating system version and a description of what you were trying to do when you received the error.