IBM Software Value Plus Industry Authorization
Software Value Plus (SVP) Industry Authorization is an initiative for IBM's most highly industry skilled Business Partners.
SVP Industry Authorization recognizes and rewards industry focused Business Partners who sell value-add solutions that implement the business capability of an IBM Industry Solution Offering.
Industry Solution Offerings are prescripive IBM software offerings when combined with Business Partner’s value-add deliver targeted solutions to industry clients’ challenges and opportunities.
- NEW! SVP Solution Incentive Opportunity Registration and Payment Claim Supplement (PDF, 286KB) v3.2 is available.
- NEW! SVP Solution Incentive Operations Guide v3.2 (PDF, 286KB) is available.
- NEW! Effective May 13, 2014, IBM is updating Software Value Incentive and SVP Solution Incentive terms and incentives earned under these offerings, modifying the incentives available, and clarifying details. Learn more!
- NEW! 2014 Account Re-classification - Account re-classification is an annual activity. The 2014 annual re-classification represents a more significant shift in accounts than in previous years. Learn more!
Business Partners approved for SVP Industry Authorization are entitled to the following benefits:
SVP Industry Authorization – Industry mark recognition.
The mark distinguishes the Business Partner as a value-add provider of IBM Industry Solution Offerings.
Sample industry marks:
- Higher lead passing and Business Partner Locator tool prioritization
Approved Business Partners have higher visibility than Business Partners with self-proclaimed skills
- Solution inclusion in the Business Partner Application Showcase
Every approved solution is promoted in the IBM Global Solution Directory and visible to clients, IBM, and Business Partners.
- Aerospace and defense
- Chemicals and petroleum
- Financial markets
- Energy and utilities
- Government (includes education)
- Healthcare (includes life sciences)
- Media and entertainment
- Retail (includes consumer products)
- Travel and transportation
Where to go from here
Explore more SVP
Learn more about the different Software Value Plus offerings.