To be approved for IBM Software Value Plus (SVP) Cloud Computing Capability Authorization you must meet the following criteria:
1. Market and sell a repeatable value-add cloud computing solution that meets the solution content requirements defined as:
Minimum solution content: 1 primary and 1 secondary product
Eligible solution content: Any secondary product
|Primary products||Secondary products|
|Any SVP product group product from:||Any SVP product group product from:|
|SmartCloud for Social Business||
||Any EIS PureApplication Systems Software Brand Family product*|
2. Be SVP approved for each IBM product in your solution.
3. Register your solution in the IBM Global Solutions Directory.
The solution must be registered as a Verified Business Partner Solution in the Global Solutions Directory and requires:
- End user client verification to confirm the solution and its minimum content is running in a production environment.
- Marketing verification to confirm the solution and its IBM product content is actively marketed.
4. Submit the required number of client references.
*Refer to the SVP Capability Authorization IBM PureApplication Systems supplemental information website for additional details including eligibility and payment claim requirements.
Three (3) are required for North America and European Economic Union Business Partners, and two (2) from all other countries.
A client reference is a client whom you've implemented your solution and/or products which has been submitted to and approved by an IBM process. Common IBM processes that approve client references and deployments include:
Note: A Verified Business Partner Solution requires a verified client and this qualifies as 1 of the reference requirements.
Other solutions examples are possible. In each instance, however, the sale includes Business Partner services.
4. Submit cloud computing specific client references. Three references are required for Business Partners selling in North America and European Union countries; two are required in all other countries. Client references need to be submitted using the IBM Global Solutions Directory.