To be approved for IBM Software Value Plus (SVP) Business Analytics you must meet the following criteria:
1. Market and sell a repeatable value add business analytics solution that meets the solution content requirements defined as.
Minimum solution content: 1 primary product
Eligible solution content: Any primary and secondary products
|Primary products||Secondary products|
|Any SVP product group product from:||Any SVP product group product from:|
|IBM Cognos||IBM FileNet|
|IBM SPSS Enterprise||IBM InfoSphere|
|IBM SPSS Statistics||IBM Optim|
|Risk Analytics||IM Data Management|
||Any EIS PureApplication Systems Software Brand Family product*|
2. Be SVP authorized in each product in your business analytics solution.
3. Register your solution in the IBM Global Solutions Directory.
4. Submit the required number of client references. Three (3) are required for North America and European Economic Union Business Partners, and two (2) from all other countries.
A client reference is a client whom you've implemented your solution and/or products which has been submitted to and approved by an IBM process. Common IBM processes can include, but not limited to:
5. Demonstrate your solution and present your pre and post sales support plans at a board review.
*Refer to the SVP Capability Authorization IBM PureApplication Systems supplemental information website for additional details including eligibility and payment claim requirements.