IBM Software Value Incentive (SVI)
IBM Software Value Incentive is an initiative designed to reward you for the role you play and the value your business brings throughout different stages of the sales cycle, opportunity identification and selling IBM middleware to customers.
Why participate in SVI?
- Greater flexibility. Earn incentives at the stage in which you elect to contribute to the sales process
- Enhanced profitability. When you add value, you can earn more incentives and with deal registration you can retain more margin
- Increased return on investment. Once you are approved for identify and sell, you can earn incentives regardless of who fulfills the purchase
- NEW! 2014 Account Re-classification - Account re-classification is an annual activity. The 2014 annual re-classification represents a more significant shift in accounts than in previous years. Learn more!
- IBM Software Value Incentive (SVI) in Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana and Tanzania! Software Value Incentive, an IBM incentive program will be introduced in Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana and Tanzania effective January, 2014. IBM's SVI program is currently available in Kenya, Mauritius and Nigeria as of April 2013. Please find all details of this program, which is already actively used in many countries around the world. IBM will accept applications for this program from qualifying Angolan, Ethiopian, Ghanaian and Tanzanian IBM Business Partners starting December 1, 2013. For additional information please consult the above Web Page or contact your local IBM office.
- The fall IBM Software Value Incentive revalidation is scheduled for 24 March 2014. Do not miss out on the potential loss of SVI opportunities. Please make sure your certifications are current as of 24 March 2014.
- Effective 1 April 2013, Business Partners that have achieved the 'ready for IBM PureSystem' mark by creating a pattern for IBM PureApplication System, can apply for the expert integrated systems product group in SVI. The ready for IBM PureSystem mark achieved with the IBM PureApplication pattern will count as two technical certifications for the product group. Business Partners are still required to achieve one sales mastery in expert integrated systems as defined on the eligible skills table. Information about IBM PureSystems can be found at the IBM PureSystems website. Questions on how to go through the ready for IBM Pure Systems process can be sent to email@example.com with "PureSystems" in the subject line of the email.
- Effective 28 January 2013, there is a new approach to the IBM Software Value Plus, IBM Software Value Incentive and IBM Value Advantage Plus approval process. Skills will be validated within a collection of countries instead of a single country for an IBM Business Partner firm. For more information, please go to the IBM Software Value Incentive operations guide that will be updated shortly.
- Find out how the new IBM Renewal Value Incentive can increase your profitability from Subscription and Support (S&S) sales by tuning into the replay of the "IBM Renewal Value Incentive on demand session" at the IBM Business Partner kickoff held on January 28th.
Explore more on this topic
Explore more on this subject
You might also be interested in
IBM Value Package options You choose the support you need and when you need it with enhanced support from these fee based offerings.
IBM SVP: Authorized products Authorized products can only be acquired through those IBM Business Partners who have been authorized by IBM.