If you are an IBM Business Partner with the unique skills and client relationships to provide coverage for mainframe clients, you may be eligible for the System z software Top Contributor Initiative (TCI) program.
The System z software TCI program seeks to recruit and compensate eligible Business Partners to serve mainframe clients, particularly in General Business, Public Sector and midmarket accounts.
The TCI for System z Software Business Partner program has 2 primary components:
- TCI for System z software sales assistance for MLC Software
- Compensates Business Partners for influencing the sale of new or additional MLC licenses, MLC version upgrades and for identifying System z software compliance issues.
- Business Partners receive a fee for their successful sales efforts.
- TCI for System z software One-Time Charge (OTC) Reseller
- Qualified Business Partners can purchase IBM System z software tools at a discount and remarket them to their customers.
- Tool discounts are based on customer set, with greater discounts being given for accounts where IBM does not invest in direct System z sales reps.
If you have brand, industry, product or customer skills and would like to learn more about the System z software Top Contributor Initiative program, including eligibility requirements, compensation details, and more – please contact the sales leader for your region listed below.
System z Job Board
Connecting IBM System z clients and partners with mainframe-skilled students and professionals