IBM Lab Services can help IBM Business Partners to…
- Grow revenue by bundling more services with their hardware sales. Business Partners can sell Lab Services and Training directly to their clients in conjunction with hardware sales
- Increase client loyalty by facilitating smooth integration of new technology
- Boost client satisfaction with new technology investments by ensuring that skills are in place to optimize that new technology
- Accelerate the learning curve on new technology
- Build their own skills through formal education (local/virtual) or shadow options available to support certification
Business Partner programs
- A global offering you can offer your clients for Power Systems (models 780 and 795) to provide IBM technical expertise (at no additional charge to the client) to effectively enable and deploy key aspects of their Power Systems environment.
- Establishes a solid client relationship that will drive additional system, services, storage and software “stack revenue” sales and enhance the client’s Power Systems deployment experience.
- Client-ready presentation - Overview of the IBM PowerCare program,and how it can help your clients get the most from their investment.
- Director Care
- A global program to accelerate and grow Systems Director engagements by offering selected clients pre-sales or or post-sale services and training at no charge, when they sign up for Systems Director Express, Standard or Enterprise Edition, on an IBM hardware platform.
- Business Partner reward programs
- Partner Rewards Vouchers (PRV) can be redeemed on any IBM Systems technical education class or event. In most instances they provide an 80% discount on the list tuition of the course offering. In some select instances they will provide a 100% discount off of the list price. Business Partners should inquire if in doubt. All vouchers expire at year-end, so Business Partners are encouraged to use them as quickly as possible in the calendar year on needed skills transfer activities. Vouchers are not transferable to the Business Partners' clients.
- Specialty Vouchers are provided to a few select Business Partners who achieve specific levels of certification. These vouchers can be used for any IBM Systems technical education class or event or can be used for IBM Systems Lab Services mentoring (1 voucher = 8 hours of remote mentoring).
- For questions pertaining to PRV or Specialty Vouchers email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher program (Power Systems/IBM i)
- With IBM i and selected Power Systems servers, valuable education and services vouchers are included at no additional charge. Vouchers are designed to help clients more fully understand and use the advanced features and capabilities of IBM i. Vouchers are only available with selected new Power Systems servers and vouchers are not available with system upgrades.
- IBM Technical Training
- 1,000 courses delivered in 68 countries, 20,000 courses delivered to 130,000 clients and Business Partners
- IBM Education Packs enable Business Partners to purchase the IBM Education Pack at a discount.
- Business Partner pricing means that you pay less than the published list price
- Discount level is determined by the partner agreement you have with IBM
- IBM technical events
Refresh your skills, network with peers, meet the experts.
IBM Systems magazine Improve efficiency or availability, implement analytics, or deploy cloud with Lab Services executive consulting.
Learn more about engaging IBM Systems Lab Services on your next deal
Learn more about engaging IBM Systems Lab Services on your next deal: