Cloud | Data | Security
Bonnet Creek Conference Center | Orlando, FL
|Date||Oct. 21 - Oct. 25, 2013|
|Business Partner pricing||
USD $1,871 (through 9/22/13)
USD $2,195 (after 9/22/13)
Eligible IBM Business Partners can use their PartnerRewards education voucher.
IBM System z Technical University and IBM Power Systems Technical University. Act before Sept. 22, 2013, and qualify to save even more by leveraging the early bird price of $1,1871.
Business Partners may also use their education vouchers to pay the registration fee. PartnerRewards education vouchers cover all but a $500 co-pay. Bring four or more attendees from your fir, and the co-pay is waived!
Plan now to attend the 2013 IBM System z Technical University at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando Fla.This premier System z Enterprise® event will feature zEnterprise EC12, z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE and Linux on System z.
The most recent System z announcements and most current System z product information will be covered in detailed sessions.
Over 400 sessions and labs, 90 percent of which are brand new or updated for the 2013 university!
This 4.5 day event is your opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise on System z technology from both hardware and software perspectives:
- Learn more about how the zEnterprise mainframe solution is making it possible to deploy and intelligently manage workloads across mainframe and distributed technologies
- Get the latest updates to z/OS V1R13, z/VM V6.2, z/VSE and Linux on System z
- Explore products, solutions, events and resources for mainframe applications, data management and service management
- Discover hot industry trends related to System z, such as cloud computing and virtualization
- Experience a full-week track of hands-on labs
With a packed agenda that covers all this – plus the opportunity to hear technical experts from IBM System z development, IBM System z customers and the community of independent software vendor (ISV) providers share their experience and expertise – you won't want to miss this memorable week of technical education.
The breadth and depth of sessions offered at this IBM Technical University will allow you to take a deeper dive into smarter computing implementation, year-to-date product announcements, and key topics across the System z platform.
IBM System z delivers a unique hybrid computing model that allows data centers to optimize workload deployment on best fit technologies with a common management infrastructure. The 2013 System z Technical University will explore this capability in depth through 11 topical tracks, including these great additions to the standard conference agenda:
- IBM zEnterprise System creates an integrated heterogeneous infrastructure that delivers new capabilities for smarter computing
- See how z/VM® V6.2 and z/OS V1R13 can help you accelerate the journey to smarter computing
- Linux on System z offers a uniquely powerful solution with optimum efficiency for IT optimization and cloud computing
- Business Analytics and Data Management, a track focusing on System z data management capabilities
- CICS and Application Infrastructure, a track exploring the world of transactions and Java on System z
- System z Strategies for Cloud and Smarter Computing, a management track including sessions designed for CTOs and CIOs
- Full week tracks on System z Security and Storage Systems – full conferences within the technical university
- Back to the Basics – train the next generation of System z professionals
Who should attend
The IBM System z Technical University is intended for IBM customers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees, Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators, such as:
- IT executives
- IT and business managers
- Data center managers
- Technical support managers
- Project managers
- Systems administrators
- Systems programmers
- Application programmers
- IT architects
- Hardware planners
- Performance analysts
- Database administrators
- Storage administrators
- Capacity planners
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT professionals
In-depth articles to help you and your clients maximize the value of IBM Training, events and IBM Systems Lab Services.
- Event benefits Labs, certification and industry experts
- Solution Center
Would your team like to have representation at any of our worldwide events?