IBM PartnerWorld is a global marketing and enablement program designed to help IBM Business Partners take advantage of market opportunities and generate new revenue. This is a very exciting time in the IT industry and opportunity has never been richer.
The marketplace is transforming – cloud, big data & analytics, mobile, social business and security are changing the way information is delivered and consumed. As an IBM Business Partner, you can be sure that we are committed to your success. You’re making an investment in us – through the services and IBM solutions you bring to market. We are ensuring you have the latest in technologies, education, resources and support to help you grow and lead in the transformation.
Teaming with IBM puts the power of one of the world's most respected technology brands and innovation leaders behind your business. Together we're a winning combination.
General Manager, IBM Global Business Partners
Why join IBM PartnerWorld?
Team with IBM and put the power of one of the world's most respected technology brands behind your business.
When you team with IBM, you are not only better equipped to uncover opportunity and find new avenues of growth, but also to better satisfy client requirements for innovative, end-to-end solutions and serve as their trusted, strategic Business Partner.
Success can be measured in many ways – through industry and peer recognition, client satisfaction, and the ability to collaborate and deliver innovation that excites and transforms.
As a member of PartnerWorld, you receive these benefits.
- Access to marketing resources, such as Co-marketing Funding, Digital Content Marketing, and IBM Business Partner Marks.
- Access to selling resources, such as Briefing Centers, and Competitive Market Intelligence.
- Access to technical resources, such as Configurators, Remote Technical Support, and Software Access Catalog.
- Access to training resources, such as IBM PartnerWorld University and Know Your IBM.
- Access to collaboration resources, such as IBM SmartCloud for Social Business, IBM Business Partner Locator, and Beacon Award Recognition Program.
Participation levels include Member, Advanced and Premier.
Upgrade your membership
Qualification for membership levels is based on your company's attainment according to the points table. Points are earned by demonstrating skills through certifications and verified solutions, driving IBM revenue, submitting client references and achieving customer satisfaction.