2014 Beacon Awards
Congratulations to our winners
Eligibility and deadlines
- All IBM Business Partners, who are PartnerWorld members – member, advanced or premier – are eligible to submit a nomination for a Beacon Award.
- The nomination deadline is November 15, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. EST (New York).
- IBM reserves the right to decline any Beacon Award nomination from a Business Partner who is not in good standing with their IBM PartnerWorld or IBM Business Partner agreements.
- Nomination forms must be submitted in English. [Please note the solution may be developed in any language, but the entry itself must be submitted in the English language. This includes all submitted references.]
- Solutions nominated in prior years that were not selected as Beacon Award winners or finalists may be nominated for consideration provided they were substantially improved in 2013. Solutions that have already been recognized as a Beacon Award winner in previous years are not eligible.
- The same solution can be submitted for multiple awards, however, a different client reference must accompany each submission.
- Each award submission must include a completed nomination form and a minimum of at least one customer reference. Your nomination will be considered complete and eligible for judging once both components are received.
- Eligible solutions must have been implemented within the past 12 months - no earlier than September 2012.
- Eligible solutions must have been implemented within the past 12 months.
- IBM Business Partners must indicate their company’s consent to submit the nomination by providing the name and title of an authorized representative from their company.
- IBM employees nominating an IBM Business Partner must provide the name and title of an authorized representative from the IBM Business Partner company as proof of identity and consent to the nomination.
- IBM may not be used by an IBM Business Partner as their client reference.
- When submitting your reference, please ensure your client is willing to act as a reference.
- All submitted customer references will be considered for inclusion in the IBM Customer Reference Database.
- Eligible references will earn 1 point toward PartnerWorld level achievement once verified.
Submitting the final nomination form
- Submissions should not include any information considered confidential to you or any third party.
- All submitted nominations are considered final. Nominations saved as draft and not submitted by November 15, 2013 at 11:59 EST (New York) will not be judged without exception.
- IBM’s decisions are final. IBM reserves the right to modify or eliminate categories and the stated procedures and/or criteria in whole or in part at any time without notice.
- The judging period will conclude in December and winners and finalists will be notified thereafter.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.