How to apply
Abstract: This page shows you how to apply for a Business Partner Relationship agreement.
Keywords: Business Partner Relationship agreement, PPS, PartnerWorld Profiling System
Business Partners in Blue Harmony deployed countries apply for hardware and services and some Distributed Software (DSW) relationship agreements in PPS.
- Log into PartnerWorld: www.ibm.com/partnerworld.
- Select Join PartnerWorld.
- To begin the Relationship Agreement process, click Apply to sell IBM products and services (optional).
- On the Apply to sell IBM products and services page, step through each tab and make the appropriate selections: Overview tab, Relationship types tab, By product family tab, Criteria tab.
- On the Relationship types tab, select the desired relationship type.
- Click the Apply and select... link for your relationship type.
- On the main PPS page, in the left navigator, select Relationship management.
- Select Relationship agreements.
- Review your Locations, Employees and Certifications.
- Add any missing locations, employees or candidate ids before beginning the Relationship Agreement Application.
- Complete the Company Details section of the application.
- Select Apply for a Relationship.
- Select the Signing Location and Shipping Location, if required.
- Assign the Key Contacts to Agreement Roles.
- Select the Products and Sub-Products.
- Complete the Additional Documentation for the application.
- When your application is complete, select Save to submit it.