- IBM PartnerWorld
IBM PartnerWorld offers wide-ranging resources, tools and world-class support to IBM Business partners. If you are looking to speed your success, grow more profitable and deliver high-vale solutions to clients, you've come to right place..
- Software Access Catalog
For up to three years, access a variety of IBM software for development, test, and demonstration through the IBM Software Access Catalog at no charge.
- New! IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Startups
Get the most cloud credits in the industry and harness the power of the IBM Cloud
Request participation in IBM Global Entrepreneur
Complete this form and click the submit button to request participation in IBM Global Entrepreneur. If you have questions about this application form, contact email@example.com.
The fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required to complete this transaction; other fields are optional. If you do not want to provide us with the required information, please use the "Back" button on your browser to return to the previous page, or close the window or browser session that is displaying this page.
Oil and gas
Products and services
Security and resiliency
IBM Innovation Center
IBM sponsored event
Personal contact or email
A reseller agreement with IBM allows you to sell IBM hardware, IBM middleware, IBM services or allows you to embed IBM middleware in your solution through an Application Specific License (ASL).
- Terms and conditions
- To participate in IBM Global Entrepreneur, your company must be:
- Privately held
- In business for less than five years
- Actively engaged in developing a software-based product or service
- Aligned with IBM growth initiatives, such as cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and security
- Do not currently resell IBM hardware or software
- A member in good standing in the PartnerWorld program
- Companies which are authorized to resell IBM products or services are not eligible to participate in this initiative.
- You must notify IBM at firstname.lastname@example.org should any information, which you provided to IBM in the application, change. If changes occur, your failure to report such changes to the information, which you have provided, may result in your removal from this initiative.
- To download and use the software on premise you must accept and conform with all provisions of the IBM PartnerWorld Software Usage Attachment.
- IBM funding for this initiative is limited and IBM reserves the right to modify or withdraw this initiative at any time. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
By submitting this form, you affirm that all the information entered above is accurate and correct. You further affirm that you are authorized to bind your company and comply with the terms of this initiative. You will be notified by IBM of their acceptance of your application through an email notification.