Complete this form and click the submit button to request participation in an .
Note: If your company is selected to attend an event, you must
prior to attending the event.
Eligibility for IBM Global Entrepreneur event application:
- Your business must be an early stage company, privately held, and not more than five years old.
- Your business and product or service must be beyond the concept stage.
The fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required to complete this transaction; other fields are optional. If you do not want to provide us with the required information, please use the "Back" button on your browser to return to the previous page, or close the window or browser session that is displaying this page.
Company and solution information
Provide a link to a two minute video showcasing your company and solution, presenting the global issue you solve and describing why your solution is innovative. Upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo, and mark it as unlisted if you do not want others to find it. Do not mark it private.
View a list of .
Terms and conditions
- If you are selected to attend an IBM Global Entrepreneur event, your company must be:
- A participant in the IBM Global Entrepreneur initiative
- A member in good standing in the PartnerWorld program
- Actively engaged in developing a software-based product or service
- Aligned with the IBM Smarter Planet initiative
- Privately held
- In business for less than five years
- Companies that are authorized to resell IBM products or services are not eligible to apply for this event.
- IBM funding for these events is limited and IBM reserves the right to cancel the events at any time. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
By submitting this form, you affirm that all the information entered above is accurate and correct. You further affirm that you are authorized to bind your company and comply with the terms of this initiative. You will be notified by IBM of their acceptance of your application through an email notification.