Ready for Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure
Ready for Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure (formerly Ready for IBM Tivoli) helps demonstrate your solution compatibility with the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure software solution portfolio and your commitment with IBM to help customers identify and implement integrated cloud and smarter infrastructure applications and solutions.
This technical validation shows that your solutions and applications meet the IBM integration criteria for Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure solutions, including Tivoli Software, Maximo, Netcool, Storage Manager and SmartCloud Orchestration software. Successfully validated solutions can gain valuable exposure to clients and other IBM Business Partners through the ISM Library, Cloud Marketplace, and showcases.
Additional benefits include:
- Clear solution visibility with the Ready for Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure distinction in the Global Solutions Directory, ISM Library, Cloud Marketplace for cloud related solutions, and other showcases.
- The ability to differentiate your solution using the Ready for IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure logo mark in the packaging and marketing materials of qualified offerings.
- The opportunity for promotion of your applications at major global IBM and industry events, in IBM-led social media, and to the IBM seller community.
Validated Business Partner solutions
What we provide
IBM products eligible for integration
- IBM Cloud Orchestrator
- Built with IBM Maximo
- IBM Maximo Asset Management
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
- Tivoli Monitoring (includes SmartCloud Monitoring, Composite Application Management)
- Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus (includes network management)
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Solution integration or extension validation
Start the software validation process and complete the validation requirements document for the selected technology, providing the material as specified in the validation requirements document.
- Web access
Provide a publicly available website or page representing the solution or solution integration where customers can access information and download integration files.
- Complete agreements
Sign the required trademark license agreement and the required catalog agreement for entry into the ISM Library (and Cloud Marketplace for Cloud solutions).
- Update validation and ISM Library (includes Cloud Marketplace) information
Revalidate the integrated solution within three years and update the ISM Library (includes Cloud Marketplace) information when changes occur in your solution integration.