Finance IBM systems for as little as 1% of list price on a monthly basis.
About IBM Lease for Business Partner Innovation Centers:
- Offer includes selected IBM Systems and Storage products from the IBM Systems Group: Systems Storage™ and Power 8 models.
- Competitive monthly payments as little as 1% of list price per month, taxes not included.
- Customizable configurations.
- 24-month initial lease term. Equipment can be returned after 12 monthly payments without any penalty.
- Option to purchase the equipment as low as 35% of the list price after 6 payments.
Today, leading-edge products from IBM are vital to supporting client on demand business initiatives and growing your sales and profits. This lease makes the latest IBM systems and storage technology available to qualifying BPICs with flexible terms and very attractive monthly payments. It's the solution for the special business needs of Business Partner Innovation Centers who acquire demonstration equipment to uniquely design and customize a solution to showcase in their Centers.
The program supports:
- Skills building on IBM Systems Group products for technical consultants.
- Client demonstrations and proof-of-concept scenarios to win engagements.
- Benchmarking and performance tuning of application, solution testing and platform development.
- Only products listed on the eligible product file may be ordered using the BPIC Lease. There are no exceptions.
- Since this file is updated on a scheduled basis, it is important to check it before ordering your BPIC equipment.
- The eligible product lists are reviewed by IBM monthly. Updates are made when additional products meet internal IBM requirements. All IBM products will not qualify for this offer.
- Products not specified on the BPIC products table do not qualify for this program. Order requests including products not specified on the eligible list will not be processed. These orders will be returned to the requester by IBM.
If you are a U.S. Distributor, Solution Provide or Reseller who acquire products directly from IBM, you can participate by submitting your order through PartnerCommerce/Server for type/model/feature orders or PartnerCommerce for SEO orders. Specific ordering process applies and instructions can be found under 'For more information'.
- Business Partners operating approved Business Partner Innovation Centers for hardware as defined in IBM announcement letter 505-044 (U.S.)
- Demonstration systems are available to authorized Business Partner Innovation Centers for hardware under the terms of their IBM Business Partner Agreement.
- BPICs must place orders through their distributors.
- Distributors should deliver ordering instructions to their SP2s. IBM Global Financing will accept distributor orders, however lease contracts will be delivered to the requesting Business Partner for signature and final approvals. Eligible orders will be released for fulfillment once lease contracts are signed and returned.
- All BPIC Lease orders must be identified as follows:
- Mark as a 'Development Lease' order, and
- specify the special contract number (SPCN) # 33333 in the order:
- in the comment/detail field, note this is for a 'BPIC Lease'
- The SHIP TO address MUST match the BPIC approved location. Non-approved BPIC locations or firms are not entitled to use this offering.
- After submitting lease orders, the IBM BPSO will initiate lease processing and order fulfillment.
- Questions on the status of a Development Lease order can be directed to BPIDL@us.ibm.com
- Eligible products and lease rates are determined by IBM.
- Maintenance after warranty is not included in the lease price.
- Quantity limitations are determined by IBM.
- Payments to IBM Global Financing must be made by Direct Debit Agreement.
- Shipping charges are not included in the lease price.
- This BPIC Lease Offering is an amendment to the IBM Development Lease Program. Terms and Conditions outlined in the Development Lease apply, and BPIC Lease terms can be supplemented as appropriate.
- The following minimum are required for BPIC Lease orders:
- USD 5k in Canada (net value)
- USD 5k in the United States (net value)
- Lease orders must be fulfilled by IBM. Lease orders cannot be fulfilled from distributor stock.
- MES orders are not permitted on a BPIC Lease.
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United States and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government customers. Rates are based on a customer's credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment type and options, and may vary by country. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice.