How to use this roadmap:
This roadmap will guide you through the stages of integrating your application with the cloud, from building your solution to marketing and selling it. PartnerWorld benefits enable you to work with IBM Project Resource Managers for personalized guidance and support; attend virtual and in-person events; access technical resources; and use go-to-market and sales support resources.
Follow this roadmap to build and sell your cloud solution.
Why Cast Iron?
Are you an independent solution vendor offering a software as a service application on the cloud or on premise? Are you providing or planning to provide a cloud infrastructure? Cast Iron provides the simplest and most widely used solution for rapidly integrating Software as a Service (SaaS)/Cloud and enterprise applications.
Learn more about the market opportunity for Cast Iron-enabled solutions.(webinar)
Understand the challenges of integration and how you can partner with IBM to successfully address them (6-page brochure)
Cast Iron is:
- Complete: One platform for all cloud integration needs
- Proven: Thousands of deployed customer integrations
- Trusted: Strategic partner for all leading cloud vendors
Cast Iron can:
- help your clients rapidly realize the full benefit of your SaaS solutions and increase user adoption
- remove integration as a sales inhibitor for ISVs
- enable your services teams to focus on application deployment rather than integration and data migration
- address integration needs across the lifecycle: data quality and migration, real-time integration and, data extraction
Step 1: Attend a