IBM has an established reputation as a leading supplier of hardware products, software and applications to the IT marketplace, backed by a service organisation which is a world leader in providing first class, mission critical technical support.
In responding to the demands of Customers for single-source, flexible, end-to-end service, IBM has developed and subsequently become recognised as a leading supplier of Multi-vendor IT services.
Driven by unique business requirements clients select the most appropriate combination of hardware and software platforms and applications. Supporting such a complex environment could entail managing multiple service contracts and retaining a high level of in-house technical expertise which adds to costs and complexity. However IBM can assist clients by directly supporting selected non-IBM brands and in working with strategic service partners on others. In all cases IBM makes support less complex by providing a single point of contact and ownership to our clients.
Reasons to use IBM
- IBM has a huge wealth of experience in the support of solutions developed over many years across many countries.
- IBM offers a full suite of services to support the clients business and infrastructure - from installation and implementation to maintenance.
- Support options up to an including 24 hours a day, seven day a week support.
- Worldwide development and technical support with our MV partners.
- Reduces number of suppliers for our clients
- IBM is price competitive on hardware and maintenance.
- Your maintenance added to an existing IBM maintenance contract:
- Simpler and cheaper administration.
- Potential contract value discounts
- IBM engineers provide a consistently high level of quality service on MV products.
- IBM is able to maintain legacy and new networks to the same high standard.
- End to end range of offerings to support your products – ‘one stop shop’ making it easier to do business and easier to manage from the client’s perspective.
Benefits experienced by IBM clients
- One maintenance service provider for IBM and non-IBM HW & SW
- Single point of contact, one problem owner and one contract
- Global agreement, local delivery and local AND global reporting and accountability
- IBM as a leading service providor, with proven structures & capabilities
- Broad product know how, due to world wide support network capabilities
- Support service structure available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Service level agreement available to meet individual requirements
- Flexible and scalable solutions