IBM predictive analytics can take you from guesswork to prediction by showing you where you are now, and where you can go next. It empowers you to analyze trends, patterns and relationships in your structured and unstructured data, apply those insights to predict future events, and act to achieve your desired outcomes.
Whether you work in marketing, customer service, sales, finance, operations or another area of your business, IBM predictive analytics software puts a wealth of advanced capabilities at your fingertips where you need them—on premises, on cloud or as a hybrid solution. Our portfolio of products combines statistical analysis, predictive modeling, decision optimization and scoring, data collection and more, providing you with the tools to solve all of your organization’s data challenges more quickly and with better results.
Predictive analytics solutions from IBM are designed to meet the needs of many different users and skill levels, from beginners to experienced analysts. And they allow organizations of every size, from small and midsize businesses to the largest enterprises, to guide tactical and strategic decisions with the power of predictive intelligence.
Learn more about how your organization can gain deep customer insights, improve operational efficiency and minimize threats and fraud by visiting these IBM predictive analytics solution pages.
Discover hidden relationships in your structured and unstructured data. Try it on IBM® Bluemix™.
Predict what customers want to win more business and improve satisfaction and retention.
Make operational improvements in near real time that maximize productivity and profitability.
Capitalize on the promise of big data with predictive analytics based on an integrated and open architecture that supports popular Hadoop distributions.
Monitor your business environment and detect suspicious activity to minimize loss.
Forward-looking analytics to drive better decision making.
Learn how predictive analytics helps organizations of all sizes gain deep customer insights, manage big data and generate growth.
Learn more about IBM customers and how they solved their business problems with business analytics software.
Discover how your organisation can gain the full capabilities and benefits of predictive analytics with this portfolio of featured software from IBM.
Build and deploy predictive models directly into your business processes for the right decisions every time.
Bring predictive intelligence to everyday business problems, enabling front-line employees or systems to make more effective decisions and improve outcomes.
Analyze big data to gain predictive insights and build effective business strategies.
All products - Predictive analytics
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics
- SPSS Academic Products - Overview
- SPSS Analytic Server
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for Linux on System z
- SPSS Modeler - Overview
SPSS Statistics - Overview
- SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Neural Networks
- SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS SamplePower
- SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics GradPack
- SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
- SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
- SPSS Visualization Designer
Not in United States?