Bring hot technologies into your courses
See how your students can build apps quickly with hot technologies, including Internet of Things, Watson, Spark, Big Data, and mobile, using the open-source Platform as a Service: IBM Bluemix
Find out how faculty and students can use IBM Bluemix at no-charge through an exclusive Academic Initiative for Cloud offer.
"Leaders in business and higher education must come together to foster a new generation of digital-savvy talent.”
--Kevin Werbach, a professor and expert on gamification at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Find us in the news!
- See IBM's latest academic news
- Register to watch the replay of Virtual Office Hours guest speaker Randy Hlavac describing the new Social Media Marketing Specialization that uses IBM Bluemix
- Explore IBM Bluemix Fundamentals to see introductory videos and tutorials for Java, Node.js, and PHP developers
- See how Imperial College in London is challenging students to use IBM Bluemix!
- Find Bluemix resources on the Platform as a Service teaching topic page
- Use the Master the Mainframe contest to offer your students a hands-on opportunity to use cloud technologies
- Recommend that your students grow cloud skills, find hackathons, become a Bluemix Ambassador, and more on the Student Developer Community
- Challenge students to participate in the Bluemix Ambassador program
- See what in-progress and upcoming student events are available
- Follow @IBMSkills on Twitter