IBM Certified Solution Designer - Datacap Taskmaster Capture V8.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge to create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design of an application, solution, and infrastructure using IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture V8.1. Provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products / technologies / processes to be included, and determine points of required integration and customization. Identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - Datacap Taskmaster Capture V8.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-588 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture components: FastDoc, Taskmaster Web and Task Master Web Administrator, RV2, DotEdit, DotScan, Dstudio, RuleRunner, NENU
- Ability to write actions for IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture: VBScript, C#
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Knowledge of Out-of-the-Box component interfaces.
- Knowledge of content acquisition: import, fax, email and scan
- Knowledge of document and image conversion
- Knowledge of document hierarchy
- Knowledge of document and page identification
- Knowledge of recognition
- Knowledge of routing: branching, jumping and splitting
- Knowledge of verification and validation
- Knowledge of export and repositories
- Knowledge of databases
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.