IBM Certified Specialist - Case Manager V5.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification test certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, administer, secure and maintain IBM Case Manager. The candidate must successfully develop and deploy IBM Case Manager solutions and migrate solutions to a production environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet Content Manager
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet Business Process Manager
- Knowledge of Lotus Mashups
- Knowledge of WebSphere Process Server
- Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
- Knowledge of DB2
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.