IBM Worklight provides an open, comprehensive and advanced mobile application platform for smartphones and tablets, helping organizations of all sizes to efficiently develop, connect, run and manage HTML5, hybrid and native applications. Leveraging standards-based technologies and tools, the platform ships with a comprehensive development environment, mobile-optimized middleware, and an integrated management and analytics console, supported by a variety of security mechanisms.
Come to the workshop to meet IBM Worklight subject matter experts, complete hands-on labs, and leave with IBM Worklight Developer Edition installed and running on your laptop!
• IBM Worklight 6.0 simplifies the development of mobile HTML5 web, hybrid, and native applications across multiple mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows® Phone.
• Get hands on experience building a mobile app including client side UI development, environment optimization and debugging.
• Securely connect an app to back end services by creating and invoking adapter procedures from client applications.
• Upon completion of training, all attendees are encouraged to engage with the Innovation Center to build mobile skills and partner with IBM in the mobile space.
All attendees are encouraged, in order to maximize time during the class, to familiarize themselves with the following items, and download the IBM Worklight Developer Edition before attending:
The Worklight Developer Edition is a self-contained, easy-to-install plugin for the Eclipse IDE packaged into a single Eclipse download without the need to install a database or application server. This edition is free with no time restrictions for non-production environments.
IBM Worklight Developer Editions is available at:
Other resources available:
• HTML5 - http://www.w3schools.com/html5/default.asp
• CSS - http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
• Dojo mobile - http://dojotoolkit.org/features/mobile
No events scheduled at this time. There is no charge to attend.0 items
|Event name (language)||Date||Location||Country||Status|
29 May 2013 - 29 May 2013, Austin, TX, United States
23 May 2013 - 23 May 2013, Waltham, MA, United States
25 Apr 2013 - 25 Apr 2013, Austin, TX, United States
15 Aug 2012 - 15 Aug 2012, Foster City, CA, United States