Register for additional system integrator information
The CSI portal is a great forum for effective collaboration. It is a central reference point and one of the primary sources of information to access the wealth of IBM capabilities and support available to IBM Business Partners. This knowledge-rich portal will enable IBM and the system integrator to cooperatively achieve the goals of winning businesses, enhancing competencies and ultimately, providing value to clients.
We encourage existing IBM System Integrator Business Partners to register for the CSI portal to receive IBM SI customised content such as information on our fee programs, IBM Business Partner events, ISV and SI solutions and other material specific for IBM System Integrators. Below you will find easy step-by-step instructions on how to register.
If you are not an IBM Business Partner and would like further information on our Business Partner program please contact the appropriate Country Leader.
- In the top right corner click on "sign in" to access the "sign in" page.
- On the "sign in" page, you will see a link in the middle of the page: register now. Please click on this link and complete the registration form.
- You will then be taken back to the sign in page on completion of registration.
- Enter your ID and password.
- You will then be prompted to enter an authorisation code. This code is automatically generated as soon as you hit the authorisation page. You should receive this code within a matter of minutes to the email address you supplied. This step needs to be done only once.
- Cut and paste the authorisation code into the prompt box and you will be taken to the site.
If you experience problems registering to the site, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org