IBM has a long-standing track record of working with clients to make a substantial difference to the delivery of public services and the attainment of policy outcomes in the UK public sector.
IBM’s distinctiveness as a partner for UK public sector clients derives from the combination of:
An integrated approach to getting the best out of public sector IT
- Linking IT to outcomes and strategy
- Emphasising flexibility, re-use, adaptability, robustness and energy efficiency
- Enabling the secure management, storage and communication of information from disparate sources
The capability and capacity to tackle challenging public sector transformations
- Applying proven methods and approaches
- Aligning transformation with client objectives and adding value through innovation
- Drawing-upon an unmatched depth and breadth of experienced people
Added value from IBM’s global leadership programmes and commitment to being a responsible global leader
- Innovation programmes that make a difference e.g. the Global innovation Outlook (GIO), the World Community Grid and the Genographic project with National Geographic.
- Long history of action on Environmental issues and leadership in developing solutions for carbon management – evergreen not greenwash
- Enduring Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) track-record and commitment to diversity
To discuss any of the information on this page, please contact your IBM representative.