Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-10-04T12:03:45Z by Akira Kan
Akira Kan
Akira Kan
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Can we use community in order to share the project oriented docs with customer?

‏2013-10-02T03:12:07Z |

We usually use e-mail to send/share the project oriented docs both with the customer and the Business Partners, in addition for the communication to drive the projects. But it really causes a flood of e-mails. I want to make it more efficient.

Is it OK that I make a closed community and use it to share the project information, docs, etc with the customer and the BPs?

• Luis Suarez
    Luis Suarez
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Can we use community in order to share the project oriented docs with customer?

‏2013-10-03T12:12:11Z  in response to Akira Kan

Hi Akira-san, thanks a lot for the note and for the nudge to come over to this thread. Appreciated. To your query shared above, yes, that's very much possible. You can create a private community in ibm.com for your customer and BPs where you could share that information without the flood of emails going back and forth. Check out this link where you will find the instructions on how to create that private community and please do notice as well that there is a fee in place for cost recovery purposes that would need to go into your department. The info is included on that link as well. Hope that helps ... Please do let us know if you would need more help or information details. And good luck!

• Akira Kan
      Akira Kan
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Can we use community in order to share the project oriented docs with customer?

‏2013-10-04T12:03:45Z  in response to Luis Suarez

Hi Luis,  

Thank you for reply! It's very helpful and I've never knows it's chargeable. I suppose we'll be able to use it in a large project.

Best Regards,