Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-04T03:24:37Z by Luis Benitez
Elijah Lapson
Elijah Lapson
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic When will Smartcloud Hosted Connections be upgraded to version 4.5?

‏2013-05-28T20:40:55Z |

I am looking to deploy at my organization but I would like to wait until the IBM hosted version of Connections is upgraded to 4.5. Does anyone know when this will happen and will there be the possibility of integrating our in-house hosted Domino infrastructure?

Thanks,

Elijah Lapson

• Luis Benitez
    Luis Benitez
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: When will Smartcloud Hosted Connections be upgraded to version 4.5?

‏2013-05-29T20:15:57Z  in response to Elijah Lapson

Elijah, 

You'll see 4.5 in our multi-tenant deployment by the end of this quarter if all stays according to plan. What are you looking to do in terms of integration with in-house hosted Domino apps ? The Connections APIs are enabled on SmartCloud so you can use that if you want.

• Elijah Lapson
      Elijah Lapson
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: When will Smartcloud Hosted Connections be upgraded to version 4.5?

‏2013-05-30T05:44:20Z  in response to Luis Benitez

Specifically I would like to enable Single Sign On between our internally hosted domino applications and the IBM hosted instance of Connections, I was hoping that this would be possible using the new authentication options in Domino version 9 like SAML and oAuth.

I also would like to take advantage of the "Embedded Experience" and Social Integration that the IBM Notes 9 client offers. I would like to connect our IBM Notes 9 clients to the IBM hosted Connections instance.

Thanks for any information or guidance you can give!

Elijah