The IBM Asset and Facilities Management Community encourages our customers, business partners, thought leaders and IBM employees to connect and network on asset and facilities management solutions available from IBM to maintain and operate physical and digital assets more effectively.
Community focus areas include:
- Shared customer experiences of the business benefits of enterprise asset management and integrated workplace management systems
- Accountability and in turn compliance through the use of IBM Asset and Facilities Management software
- Best practices to uncover savings through process improvement and support for strategic decision making
- Risk reduction through standardization, proper documentation, loss detection
- Actions for achieving sustainability within facilities management solutions
- Join the community today so you can start sharing
- Follow our blog
- Participate in forum discussions
- Follow Maximo Mary's Microphone for pertinent interviews
How to contribute: Read these instructions for sharing links with the community and participating in forum discussions.