IBM Systems Storage Software Blog
with Tags: speakers X
ARE YOU SPEAKING AT PULSE? IF SO, READ ON PLEASE...and book your room at the MGM Grand today to avoid a price increase!
1. Have you uploaded your presentation? The deadline to upload presentations was January 20th to enable appropriate reviews and posting to the Pulse 2012 SmartSite Agenda Builder. Your presentation will be converted to PDF and can be downloaded or printed in advance by attendees, pending your approval. For a full list of presentation guidelines and processes please review the Presentation tab on the online Speaker Kit.
2. Do you know what audio visual equipment will be available in your session room? Click the A/V tab in your online Speaker Kit to review this important information.
3. Are you connected? Follow the conference news & highlights on Twitter or the Pulse blog. Click the Speaker Kit tab to find links and hashtags for use with social media. Find Pulse attendees using the Pulse SmartSite agenda builder.
4. Attendees are always interested in getting to know their speaker! Do you have a bio? Review and update your brief bio by logging onto the Speaker Kit website.
5. Have you started to build your Pulse conference agenda on SmartSite, the attendee conference portal? You will need your conference registration confirmation number to login to this site. Click the Build My Agenda icon to view scheduled sessions.
6. Have you registered for the conference and booked your hotel? Review the registration instructions listed in the registration tab on the speaker kit website.
Very important... Conference hotel accommodations are limited and available on a first-come, first served-basis. Conference rates are valid until January 27, 2012 or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Please take a few minutes to review the information in your online Speaker Kit, and follow-up on all speaker actions as needed.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the speaker support at PulseSpeaker@experient-inc.com. We look forward to seeing you at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas March 4-7!
Tiffeni Woodhams 270001Q08F WOODHAMS@US.IBM.COM Tags:  maximo celebrity eam 2011 tivoli speakers partner mgm ibm for maximoworld practices spa pulse servicemgmt business best call it 1,677 Visits
In response to: Pulse 2011 Call for Speakers!Call for Speakers for Pulse 2011 has been delayed to Sept. 22, 2010
Tiffeni Woodhams 270001Q08F WOODHAMS@US.IBM.COM Tags:  maximoworld celebrity it 2011 maximo call speakers servicemgmt business mgm ibm partner spa best practices tivoli for pulse eam 1,537 Visits
In response to: Pulse 2011 Call for Speakers!It's that time of the year.... Call for Speakers is open for Pulse 2011... submit your storage stories today