IBM Systems Storage Software Blog
with Tags: 2012 X
ARE YOU SPEAKING AT PULSE? IF SO, READ ON PLEASE...and book your room at the MGM Grand today to avoid a price increase!
1. Have you uploaded your presentation? The deadline to upload presentations was January 20th to enable appropriate reviews and posting to the Pulse 2012 SmartSite Agenda Builder. Your presentation will be converted to PDF and can be downloaded or printed in advance by attendees, pending your approval. For a full list of presentation guidelines and processes please review the Presentation tab on the online Speaker Kit.
2. Do you know what audio visual equipment will be available in your session room? Click the A/V tab in your online Speaker Kit to review this important information.
3. Are you connected? Follow the conference news & highlights on Twitter or the Pulse blog. Click the Speaker Kit tab to find links and hashtags for use with social media. Find Pulse attendees using the Pulse SmartSite agenda builder.
4. Attendees are always interested in getting to know their speaker! Do you have a bio? Review and update your brief bio by logging onto the Speaker Kit website.
5. Have you started to build your Pulse conference agenda on SmartSite, the attendee conference portal? You will need your conference registration confirmation number to login to this site. Click the Build My Agenda icon to view scheduled sessions.
6. Have you registered for the conference and booked your hotel? Review the registration instructions listed in the registration tab on the speaker kit website.
Very important... Conference hotel accommodations are limited and available on a first-come, first served-basis. Conference rates are valid until January 27, 2012 or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Please take a few minutes to review the information in your online Speaker Kit, and follow-up on all speaker actions as needed.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the speaker support at PulseSpeaker@experient-inc.com. We look forward to seeing you at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas March 4-7!
Maria Huntalas 1200007VFS firstname.lastname@example.org Tags:  storage pulse tivoli-storage ibm 2012 management 1,616 Visits
How are you spending your time this weekend? Polishing up your Pulse 2012 storage session abstract, hopefully! With only 4 days left to submit a 100-word abstract by Nov. 7, we thought it would be helpful to share some final pointers. Keep in mind that this year's theme is Business Without Limits and we are seeking to understand how you gained visibility, control and automation to deliver better business outcomes.
What are the key benefits to you as a Speaker? One full Pulse conference pass ($1995 value) and the opportunity to gain visibility for your company, and take advantage of an incredible networking opportunity with over 7,000 industry experts, press, and analysts.
Here's some pointers on how to get your Storage Management session abstract accepted:
1. Focus it on topics such as how you used Tivoli Storage Manager to manage "big data"; success with recent upgrades; or cloud storage
2. Tell us about the key business challenges you were trying to solve, and how IBM Tivoli storage solutions helped you address these challenges
3. What was the ROI, or key results, from implementing a Tivoli storage solution, and what valuable lessons did you learn from the experience
Don't forget to register during early
Well it's that time again, hard to believe, I know...PULSE call for papers has opened, and we want to have another banner year in the Tivoli Storage Sessions! Last year we were standing room only in many of our sessions and this year we hope to fill each room once again.
As for topic suggestions, we'd like to hear from customers who:
It's simple, just go to this link and submit a 100-word abstract. The deadline is November 7th, so there's no time like the present!
Speaker Benefits include:
Your abstract should include: