The Global Tivoli User Community is hosting an all-day, Storage Focused Tivoli User Group event in New York City October 11th that will cover:
New Approaches and Best Practices for Data Lifecycle Management
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location:IBM Office, 590 Madison Avenue, NYC - Briefing Center auditorium 3rd Floor
At this event you will have the opportunity to learn from experts about and discuss the following:
- Current developments and future directions for Tivoli Storage solutions from Steve Wojtowecz, IBM VP of Tivoli Development
- Best Practices from TSM customer deployments by event sponsors and IBM Business Partners Mainline Information Systems and Starfire Technologies
- IBM Unified Recovery Management and Capacity Pricing Discussion
- Storage Hypervisor Solution / Storage in the Cloud
· Continental breakfast and lunch will be served
We hope you will join us to learn about these key storage topics, as well as hear about real-live customer success stories from our IBM Business Partners.
Space is limited and you must be a TUC member to attend. Register today to secure your spot at this special event!
Coming to NYC, Oct 11: an all day storage focused Tivoli User Grp event!
Maria Huntalas 1200007VFS firstname.lastname@example.org Tags:  storage unified-recovery-manageme... hypervisor storage-cloud tivoli-storage tivoli-storage-manager 1,534 Visits