IBM is inviting more than 2,500 global leaders in business and technology to attend this first-of-a-kind, cross-IBM event taking place October 9-11, 2012, at the Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
Join us at InterConnect and you will learn directly from successful IBM clients, technical decision-makers and industry experts who will share best practices for achieving your organization’s strategic goals. They'll explain how they’re fulfilling the vision of their senior leadership – so you can define a path to turn your opportunities into outcomes.
What is InterConnect really about? Making connections. As an attendee, you’ll have numerous opportunities to network and meet one-on-one with your peers, IBM leaders, industry experts and global companies that are achieving accelerated growth.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in rich "Hot Topic" sessions hosted by senior IBM thought leaders that showcase successful business strategies that leverage the breadth and depth of IBM capabilities, including:
· Changing the Economics of IT with IBM PureSystems
· Leveraging Security Intelligence to Protect Your Most Valuable Corporate Assets
· Rethink IT. Reinvent Business with Cloud Computing
· Transforming Critical Business Processes
· Unlocking Opportunities with Big Data Analytics
· Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Software Innovation
· Creating Exceptional Experiences By Combining Social and Commerce Best Practices
· Speeding Innovation and Extending Reach with Mobility
· Transforming IT for Insight and Efficiency with Smarter Storage
· Enabling Growth with Critical Information Systems
In the Smarter Storage session, you will have the opportunity to hear directly from IBM’s General Manager of System Storage & Networking, Brian Truskowski, as well as Laura Guio, VP & Business Line Executive for IBM Storage. Attend this session to gain valuable insights from clients who are transforming their business with IBM Storage solutions, while meeting budget constraints at the same time. Learn best practices for optimizing your storage management performance and cost, and find out how IBM Storage can increase the return on investment of your existing storage systems.
The Smarter Storage session will also feature key Tivoli storage announcements focused on storage virtualization and taking your storage to the cloud. You won’t want to miss this!