- Instant Restore allows users to access to their data or application immediately, while the restore is taking place.
- Incremental Forever Backups prevents wasting time and money in performing and storing unnecessary full backups. Each backup appears to be a Full backup, but only the blocks that have been modified are copied.
- FastBack Mount allows access to backed up data without it being recovered. This allows data to be validated after backups, the correct data to be identified before it is recovered, or data to be opened and its contents to be recovered at a more granular level, thus reducing the size and time of the recovery.
- Exchange Brick-level Recovery allows messages (as well as Contacts, Calendar Items, etc.) to be recovered from a previous backup without requiring an entire Exchange Database to be recovered. TSM FastBack for Exchange does not require additional backup processing to provide Individual Mail Recovery.
- Branch Office Disaster Recovery allows replication of branch office backup data to a central site. This data can be compressed and encrypted during the transfer. The replicated data at the central site can be used as the source for creating a tape copy of the data or for recovering branch office data and hosts. TSM FastBack allows the backups and replication of multiple branch offices to be monitored with a single tool.
- TSM FastBack Bare Machine Recovery allows Windows hosts to be quickly recovered, even to dissimilar hardware.
Conference ID is 9663533
Prior to the web conference, we suggest you do the following:
1) go to www.sametimeunyte.com
2) click on Support
3) click on Lotus Sametime Unyte Meeting System Check
4) Select attendee type and click Next
5) Proceed with the system check and install any plug-ins required.
Toll Free: 888-426-6840